Category Archives: State and County FAQ’s

Where can I get my driver’s license or vehicle registrated?

You can go to the Missouri Department of Revenue website or visit the local office: 354 Country Meadows Lane Fulton, MO 65251 Phone: (573) 642-1100 Fax: (573) 642-1102 Office Hours Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.  to 5 p.m. and last Saturday of the month 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Periactin otc the same substance

Continue Reading

Where can I pay my property taxes?

Property taxes are paid to the Callaway County Collector at the County Courthouse. Pam J. Oestreich, Callaway County Collector 10 East 5th St. Fulton, MO 65251. Phone: 573-642-0747 or 573-642-0748 Fax: 573-642-7929 Periactin otc the same substance but in other form which isn’t so convenient for use. But some choose it

Continue Reading