Category Archives: Business FAQ’s

For what type of construction do I need a building permit?

Building permits are required for any new construction or remodeling. New construction must adhere to set back requirements. Permits expire one year after issue. New Construction – includes any added square footage to an existing structure. Permit fee is based on square footage. Remodeling – includes any structural changes, new

Continue Reading

How can I sign up for utilities?

Please see Utilities

What are utility rates in Fulton?

Please see Utility Rates.

How do I get a noise, alcohol, or liquor license?

Please see Resource Links for Taxes & Licenses

Business License Process and Fee

Please see City Clerk

Doing Business with the City of Fulton

Please see City Clerk

What is the process to request a re-zoning?

The required steps to change the zoning on a piece of property can be found in Sec. 13. Amendments of Appendix A Zoning of the City of Fulton Code of Ordinances. (A) Generally. The council may, from time to time, on its own motion or on petition by the property

Continue Reading